- Remote daily classes will mirror the schedule that students would follow in a traditional, in-school, in-person setting. Classes will be organized into blocks of time representative of the daily schedule that is similar to what would have been taught in an in-school, in-person setting.
- Each day will begin with a morning meeting that includes lessons focusing on social and emotional learning.
- Students and teachers will meet in real time (synchronous) for all or part of the day depending on content, activities, and assignments. Teachers will remain available for the entire day should students need assistance or support.
- Students will have built in breaks within the day to allow for snacks, movement, lunch, and independent work.
- Some learning tasks may be assigned to be completed independently (asynchronously) during or outside of the scheduled class period.
- Teachers will provide timely feedback directly to students via Borderless Classroom chats, Schoology messaging, annotations on submitted assignments and publish grades in eSchool/ Home Access Center (HAC) on a weekly basis.
Elementary School Remote Learning Sample Schedule