- Remote daily classes will mirror the schedule that students would follow in a traditional in-school, in-person setting. Classes will begin and end following the A/B block schedule.
- On demand (asynchronous) lessons addressing social and emotional learning will begin the day.
- Students and teachers will meet in real time (synchronous) for all or part of the class period depending on content, activities, and assignments. Teachers will remain available for the entire class period should students need assistance or support in completing group or individual projects or assignments.
- Some learning tasks may be assigned to be completed independently (asynchronously) during or outside of the scheduled class period.
- Teachers will provide timely feedback directly to students via Borderless Classroom chats, Schoology messaging, annotations on submitted assignments and publish grades in eSchool/ Home Access Center (HAC) on a weekly basis.
Middle School Remote Learning Sample Schedule